British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing Bella

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> How to join and use the forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Introducing Bella Reply with quote

Hi all, this is my first post on the forum. Myself and my girlfriend would like to say hi and introduce our latest addition to our family Bella who is 21 weeks and full of mischief. We've had her since she was 8 weeks and have so far gone through 2 t.v remotes many items of clothing and a few of the kids toys Sad .

Just wondering if anyone could reccomend a good all round puppy food ?
We moved her off of the food the breeder was giving her as she turned her nose up at it, introduced her to bakers complete puppy which gave her a upset tummy. She's been on chicken and rice now for a few days to settle it down and all seems back to normal. We are going to try her on Pets at homes own brand called advanced nutrition, it seems to have a good adult follow up which seems to be aimed at Dals lower in protein and supports healthy urinary tract. I know its about finding a food that suits your own dog but really want to be giving her the best start in life.

Good bye for now Andy, Claire and Bella.
ilovebryer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi! i'm owned by a 22wk old puppy called bryer Laughing he recommends bones and raw food! he started on minced chicken ( at 8weeks ) and graduated to cut up chicken wings and thighs, then introduced lamb and pork ribs and now eating whole chicken legs, about 700-800g a day, chuck in the odd raw egg ( which he loved made into runny omelette when he was wee! ) carrots, peas, apple, even banana!! mayb not all at once tho i'm sure bryer wouldnt mind!! hope you find something that suits bella Very Happy
Evejames

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilly was put on 'Gelert puppy' by her breeder. Very similar to sone of the more expensive brands but only about 16 a sack. It's a welsh brand though and not sure how widely distributed it is.

Eve
www.tippledal.moonfruit.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> How to join and use the forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: