British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wheres everyone from

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> East Anglia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuttygirl79

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: wheres everyone from Reply with quote

hi im donna and ive got a 10mth old female dally and we are based in norwich there are a few about here but not many
gillieworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Donna, I'm Gill and I have 2 dallies, my boy Logan who is 22 months old and my girl Piper who is 9 months old. We're from Derby and we don't see many dals at all to be honest. We do have 2 other dals live in our village but we don't see them out and about very often at all, they must get walked at different times (or the owners have a wrecked house Wink Laughing )

Everyone always stops us for a chat and the first thing they say is "you don't see them about often" or "its the first time I've seen a Dalmatian in real life" so they do seem pretty rare round our parts
nuttygirl79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there is one dallie lives near me, indie loves playing with him when i take her for her walk over a large palying field nr me he is so adoreable
yeah when we go out all we get is "look a spotty dog" or a dalmantion dont see many of them about" they are so far and inbetween dogs to find
indie loves getting out and about meeting new people and other animals she just a super dog
richie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, just had a new addition to our family a 8 week old liver dalmation. we live nr Wisbech.
leavenheath

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richie, I have a two year old liverspot boy called Sunny, we live in Ipswich. Use to come to Wisbech to the stockcar when my husband did the starting!
richie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leavenheath wrote:
Hi Richie, I have a two year old liverspot boy called Sunny, we live in Ipswich. Use to come to Wisbech to the stockcar when my husband did the starting!

I didn't relise how rare the liverspot ones seem to be! keep getting asked if it is a dalmation though . . The stockcar stadium has now been knocked down unfortunatly to make way for industrial units.
lina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I live miles away in cumbria but welcome to the forum.I have a rescue dalmatian called Holly ,she is 6 now,we have had her since she was 8months old.Love to see some pics.
max18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I.m Max, short for Maxine I live in Beccles, Suffolk I have two black and white girl Dallys Gracie-Lou 23mths and Arya (pronounced I ya) who.s 6mths, there are about six other Dallys that we bump into every now and then, one being Aryas brother:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> East Anglia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: