British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> And Now For Something Completely Different!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucy&mabel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Hi there,

We have a dally and a boxer and they compliment each other really well (there both nuts)
geds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi we had a boxer before casper do you find your dalmatian is worse than the boxer Rolling Eyes ours is but maybe george was old casper is more obediant but pinching stuff out of pockets a boxer just cant get his nose in.also if you dropped food on the floor george would never lower himself to eating it yet casper would knock you flying to get it Laughing but would not change him for the world
fromGED&CASPER
lucy&mabel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think were both very much the same but in different ways mabel (dally) is more obedient but i think thats because we go to classes and my partner wont take molly (boxer) but they are both scroungers. they are both young though molly is 11 months and mabel is nearly 5 months.
geds

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you not take molly to classes as she doesnt behave Laughing we all had a go at taking george but there allways has to be 1 that misbehaved and it had to be ours was sick of all the comments after all we have our dogs for pleasure and was just stressing us and george out Rolling Eyes so with casper we just do training at home little and often depending what mood hes in as if hes in a daft one wont do anything just cant sit still have you put any photos on yet
from ged&casper
lucy&mabel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i havent put any photo on yet will do soon. Molly doesnt go to classes as my partner wont take her and i cant take them both to the same class on my own. Mabel is very good i do practise at home with her to but sometimes especially at ringcraft shell just get really excitable and wont do a single thing you ask of her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> And Now For Something Completely Different! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: