British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lancashire dal owners are you out there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Lancashire dal owners are you out there Reply with quote

Just noticed a post about us north west dal people trying to communicate with each other but it miserably failed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So just thought I would put on another and say hello out there Wink

Are you out there Question Question Question
Caldecacre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hiya Jen Laughing
We live in Lancashire too.
Miserable weather at the mo! I think my lot will be pleased when the warmer/drier weather arrives!

Louise xx
Jen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Aaah another lancashire lass, lol. Where abouts are you Im in Norden, soon movin to Bamford. The weather is absolutely hurrendous but do we get much of anything else in the pennines???? lol
Dal n Mal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lancashire Lassies! Very Happy
I too am a Lancs lass frm Darwen that is! Laughing

I am afraid to say that we love the cold weather as we have a sled dog too, an Alaskan Malamute and he is called Echo and my Dal is called Star.
They both pull a rig and we sometimes race with them so the cold weather is GOOD for us outdoor people!! MUSH MUSH!! HIKE! Laughing Laughing

Although, Star hates going out in the cold for the toliet in the morning, but doesn't mind it when she is working.
She once went out into the yard to go to the loo and it was windy, cold and yeah the usual raining when she about turned and ran back inside without going the loo. She would have rather crossed her legs and hold it !!! ha, Laughing Laughing

Nice to see other Dal owners who are close by, anyway I will stop blabbering on...
Hi to all in Lancs.
Wink
kicky
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North West All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: