British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nice walks in Northwest?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred22

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten sounds great to me as it means we can have a couple of hours and then drive back to Stockport still with the necessary time to sort out at home those things my son should have done earlier in the weekend but never quite gets round to.

However the Ainsdale beach car park, off Shore Road might not open until 11 (and may also cost 3 a car, although there was definitely no one taking money last time we went a few weeks ago). http://www.sefton.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=3346#Ainsdalebeach.

There is always the chance that I am misreading this though.

I will give them a ring tomorrow and let you know.
fred22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lady from Sefton council says beach car park will be open at ten. So ten it is, setting off walking at quarter past. Hang around where the cars are with your dallys. Or pm me and i'll give you my number
fred22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to apologise, if anyone was there for ten then they wouldn't have seen us. We rolled up at about quarter to eleven due to incompetence. Didnt see many dogs at all. Blimey, it was windy and cold. We walked for a half hour them went back to the car to get warm and ended up in Morecambe for more of the same, only a bit warmer. I hope that we can all get to meet. It would be nice for the North west chapter to be active. We are available most weekends so if anyone wants to suggest a further meeting then please do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North West All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: