British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plaish Park Farm, Chuch Stretton, Shropshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Dog Friendly Places To Stay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammie88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Plaish Park Farm, Chuch Stretton, Shropshire Reply with quote

This place is amazing, not only very dog friendly but also horse friendly! We've been several times with both dogs and two horses Smile it was definitely worth the trip. There are several self catering cottages to choose from, all really nice, we've stayed in corn house and turnip house Smile Both of these over looked the paddock where the horses grazed (theres also stabling, amazing hacking and a three field cross country course going through a lake and woodland which can be used when the weather is good). B

The owners were lovely, really helpful with the horses and really made the stay memorable. We went both times in lambing season, they have a (i think when we were there a couple of years ago) nearly 1000 ewes to lamb. They invited us to come along and help feed the orphan lambs and even help in the lambing (my mum volunteered to do a couple of all nighters lambing as she enjoyed it so much). This was one of the main reasons we kept going back Smile

There are amazing walks and countryside in this areas, its quite hilly and not far from some really amazing valley walks. Fantastic place to take the dogs. There are also lakes on site and fishing i think.

Not far from most amenities either. Prices are VERY good considering they are 5* cottages and sleep up to 8 people. Cannot recommend this place enough, even when we had bad weather we still had a fantastic holiday Smile

http://www.plaishparkfarm.co.uk/index.shtml
Flygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a lovely part of the world. I've flown over there many times on my paraglider. In fact I remember picking up a thermal near that lake! Smile

www.elizabethsampsonpiano.co.uk
www.dalstorm.co.uk
www.nuadalseurope.co.uk
http://tyrodal-nuagene.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Dog Friendly Places To Stay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: