British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hannah 31/7/1998 - 9/8/2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Obituaries (Dogs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Homeless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should just like to echo the thoughts and comments above.
Just so very sorry for your loss.
Remember the good times, the laughing times.
God bless.
Spotalot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Sarah,
You mustn't feel guilty or listen to other people.

When we lost Kacey I was bereft BUT absolutely gobsmacked at how quickly I wanted another Embarassed Embarassed
In fact Daisy was born 3 days after Kacey died.
When we went for walks Dylan would drag two feet behind because he had lost his leader. We felt like we had lost both dogs as his personality changed for a while.
Like Maggi I am now careful to split them sometimes...for walks and training classes. I don't want Daisy to be so dependent on him.
In fact our daughter gets married next week and I have two friends who are sisters and they are taking one dog each for me and meeting up for walks. It's only two nights and will be good for them in a way.
sas1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww Carol, but I do listen to other people's opinions, I like to hear about other's experiences, it's helpful. Very Happy

I suppose I don't feel guilty about wanting another puppy so quickly, maybe its just that I have a small feeling that Megan is not quite right, and I have to act on that instinct and wait and see how she goes. Smile

The last thing I want is to screw up a puppy just because I don't have enough time for it.

I think its great that you got Daisy, she's a beautiful girl, and it made Dylan happy too. Very Happy

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Obituaries (Dogs) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: