British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Max and The Wadley family
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicki Wadley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry not been on to reply to all your posts for a few days - it's been a busy household what with one thing and another! Thanks Anne for the message via Anne, we had ditched it by the time we received it but it was helpful to know that we had made the right decision. Also Max is much better now we are doing long lead walks, just need to get his wound healed now as he got an infection and then he can lose the plastic trumpet collar he is currently sporting and we can all walk around not in fear of our legs being bashed as he clatters past Smile Dalmatians and plastic collars are not a match made in heaven!

I am grateful to everyone who is reading Max's blog and following our story, makes it worthwhile.
Anne Gurnsey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Anne's are me. I am on the Welfare committee and am the Email contact for our website which is how I got the message about the crate.

There are a couple of other non lampshade options. Kisscass knows about them. One I think is rigid and a couple of inches wide and the other an inflatable collar. They both perform a similar purpose but are less hard on legs and furniture.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: