British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congrats to Alfie !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jules

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Congrats to Alfie ! Reply with quote

Congrats to Hutchy & Lynda For Alfie getting Best Puppy In Show at Craven CA !!!
Bet your extatic !
Keep up the good work !
Jules & co xxx
hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jules & co,
Thank you very much for the congrats ....... but unless I am being congratulated on my driving ability in getting them there, then I have a confession to make Embarassed
All the praise has to go to Lynda (and of course Alfie) for all the hard work they have done as a team, on which note I will add my own congratulations to Lynda for all her effort and overcoming her nerves to get in the ring in the first place, believe me ... that was an achievment in itself Very Happy. My turn should come soon at the Urmston,Flixton & Davyhulme Show at Stockport when hopefully Ozzy should be ready for his debut after his 'extreme' surgey.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank ALL involved in producing and providing such quality pups to work with in the first place Wink
Cheers
Hutchy

Last edited by hutchy on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
marianda24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Clever boy Alfie Reply with quote

Hi Dave and Lynda

We are so chuffed to hear about Alfie's success in the Craven show. He is a gorgeous boy and he has done so well. Very Happy

Lynda, I know how much you were dreading going into the ring with him but you have overcome your nerves and what a success. Well done to you both.

Dave, thanks for sending us your good news on a day when things couldnt have got much worse. You were a bright light on a very dark day.

Hope Ozzy can be as successful now he is better

Love to you all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> North West All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: