British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Rash Please Help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Health Matters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Red Rash Please Help!!! Reply with quote

Hi All

I have a 16 Month old Dalmatian named Jazz and he is suffering from a red rash on his chest and around the top of his paws.
I have taken him to 3 different vets and they don't know what it is and have prescribed Dracotin which i have to give to him for a month. The problem is when you stop the treatment it comes straight back. I have changed his food to hyper allergy food. I have special shampoo for him, I wash his paws every time we come back from walks and I have had skin grafts and been told it could be from the food but im thinking he is allergic to grass...but a dog needs to run.
I don't want to keep him on the Dracotin as i don't think its good for him.
I'm stressed out and its driving me crazy.

Does anybody know what it could be or even better how can i get rid of it permanently.

Please help Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> Health Matters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: