British Dalmatian Club Forum Index British Dalmatian Club
British Dalmatian Club Forum

AlbumAlbum    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dog Walk Essex 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> East Anglia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ad_barrett

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Dog Walk Essex 2010 Reply with quote

I'm going to try an organise a Dalmatian walk at some point in the next few months in the Chelmsford/Braintree area. I wonder if there is anyone out there that this would interest?? If so, join this thread, and when there are a few of us, we can arrange a date. Idea
PyscoFalcon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be interested. Live in Stortford but it's on the herts/essex border.
ad_barrett

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Dog Walk Essex 2010 Reply with quote

great, I'll wait a few weeks for some more replies, failing that, I'll organise the walk as it is with the small group of dallies that I often walk with. Watch this space! Very Happy
Andynonymous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Chelmsford, and my Dal, despite being dog aggressive always shows interest (of the non biting kind) if we see another Dally while out. Unfortunately the only one we see semi-regularly is even more aggressive than my girl, so they aren't allowed near each other when our paths do cross. I wouldn't mind a walk with some fellow hair magnets at a convenient spot, if you can put up with my temperamental pooch.
ad_barrett

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: dog walk Reply with quote

Yeah sounds good, we can only try. It can go both ways, but sometimes a 'mass meet' overwhelms them and they drop their aggresive tendancy, so we'll give it a try. I reckon we could get 4 together for this walk so let's give it a whirl.

Details of location will soon be added, I'll pick somewhere I know that'll be a little out of the way of dog walkers, but maybe a little muddy! Very Happy
PyscoFalcon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure that's fine as long as you understand Sam might put your girl in her place but he is more noise than anything else. OR he can run away and not go near her Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Dalmatian Club Forum Index -> East Anglia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: