Members’ Christmas Messages - Free
Members’ Christmas messages for the December issue of Spots of News can be sent direct to the Editor, Mrs Lin Probert either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to her at Holmewood, Reddings Lane, Staunton, Coleford, Glos GL16 8NZ to be received by 11th December. For this year only, the Committee has agreed to waive the usual £1 charge.
The Passing of Mr Malcolm Kean
The funeral will be limited to his family but if anyone wishes to make a donation in his memory this can be for Dogs Trust and forwarded to the Funeral Directors, Desmond L Bannon & Son, The White House, Broadgreen Road, Liverpool L13 5SF.
From The Secretary
The Kennel Club are emailing to ask if our club would like to help The Kennel Club with a campaign to promote the importance of buying a pedigree dog. As many of you will have experienced first- hand, during these times the demand for dogs and puppies is unprecedented and The Kennel Club is working hard to try and promote the benefits of owning a pedigree dog and of course the correct ways of buying a dog.
They are looking for dog owners to submit short video clips of their dog which celebrate and capture their ‘pedigree personality’ and character.
From a Greyhound snuggling on the sofa or a Maltese checking out its reflection in a mirror, to a Chihuahua running around in the garden or a Border Collie jumping a hay bale – the main thing The Kennel Club wants to see in the video is your dog’s individual character.
• Video clips need to be 15-30 seconds in length
• All clips must be shot in landscape mode
• Clips need to stand out and show off your dog’s character
• Both indoor and outdoor clips welcome
• You must include your dog's breed in the subject of the email
• By submitting your clip, you fully consent to The Kennel Club using your video in promotional material
• Before submitting your clip, please ensure that you own the video and have the permission of anyone featured in it • Email your clips to email@example.com
The deadline to submit your videos is Sunday 18 October at 21:00. To be involved and for more information, visit The Kennel Club’s Facebook page. Kind regards, The Kennel Club